Company Name: Trinity Coaching Group
Lorraine has been married to her husband, Keith, for 30 years and they live in Kitsilano with their 2 children. Ms. Sims is an Honors Graduate of the B.C.I.T. Business Management program, specializing in Human Resources. For 12 years, she served as the Human Resources Manager for 250 employees, in the B. C. operations of a Canadian corporation.
Since 1997, Lorraine has been a Personal and Leadership Coach, assisting individuals and groups to clarify and achieve their highest endeavours. Through her company, The Trinity Coaching Group, Lorraine provides coaching for individuals ready to discover their true calling, step up to leadership positions in their businesses, communities, corporations, N.G.O.’s and government, to change the world. Lorraine works with business leaders, students, scientists, artists, teachers, physicians, healers, lawyers, politicians, and humanitarians. Clients include the Vancouver Police Dept., Governor’s Office of California, Political Parties of B. C. and Canada, Vancouver School Board, B.C.I.T., and Vancity Credit Union. Lorraine is a world peace activist, and guides and challenges individuals to realize their highest and noblest visions for the betterment of humanity.
Community contributions include:
- UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION in Canada (Board of Directors, Vancouver)
- CANADIAN WOMEN’S VOTERS CONGRESS (Chairperson of the Women’s Campaign School, teaching political campaign strategies for women to become elected to government)
- VANCOUVER BOARD OF TRADE – LEADERS OF TOMORROW (mentoring university students to excel in their careers)
- JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT (mentoring high school students for life success)
- FRIENDS FOR LIFE FOUNDATION (coaching adults with life-threatening illnesses)
- MONTESSORI SCHOOL (Board of Directors)
- CESAPI Peace NGO (Volunteer supporter)