Come join us for our BNI UP Visitor Day in downtown Vancouver on April 3, 2019 and network with like-minded fun and energetic people!
We are excited to announce our upcoming Visitor’s Day. No doubt we will sell out, so if you want to attend please secure your spot as soon as possible by asking the member who invited you to register you, or by filling out the form on this page or by clicking here to register.
The BNI Urban Professionals are a dynamic group of business professionals that meet weekly in downtown Vancouver. Come meet us for breakfast and grow your business in the process. The food is excellent and we are outgoing and friendly people. Best of all we have fun and make business happen!
You will notice that our events are organized, efficient ways to learn about everyone's business while still having fun in the process. You'll be impressed by the amount of work that gets done before the rest of your office gets to work.
Bring a pocketful of business cards and a great attitude.
Who should attend?
- Business owners looking for more customers.
- Individuals looking to expand your network.
- People interested to meet any of our members.
- Marketing or sales people of a company looking to expand their marketing efforts.
- Aspiring entrepreneurs looking to start a business.
- Passionate business people that have established businesses and are thinking of joining a community network such as this who are ready to grow their business and become a member.
- People looking to meet home services business owners.
We want to meet YOU!
568 Beatty Street
Crosstown, Vancouver BC
Canada V6B 2L3
Free street parking till 9 am
Chambar is one of the best restaurants in Vancouver. Chambar was on Vancouver Magazine's top 10 restaurants in Vancouver in 2014.
6:45 am - 8:30am (networking till 9 am)
$40 cash or credit card
In order to register please contact one of our members, fill out the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. We do have limits on seating so please reserve your spot as soon as possible. The restaurant does require us to notify them on how many guests will be attending. Please notify us before then to reserve your spot.