Come join us for the BEST BREAKFAST in downtown Vancouver on October 14th, 2015 and network with like-minded fun and energetic people!
The BNI Urban Professionals are a dynamic group of business professionals that meet weekly in downtown Vancouver. Come meet us for breakfast and grow your business in the process. The food is excellent and we are outgoing and friendly people. Best of all we have fun and make business happen!
We meet Wednesday mornings. Contact one of our members or visit us as a guest by clicking the button below.
You will notice that our events are organized, efficient ways to learn about everyones business while still having fun in the process. You'll be impressed by the amount of work that gets done before the rest of your office gets to work.
Bring a pocketful of business cards and a great attitude.
568 Beatty Street
Crosstown, Vancouver BC
Canada V6B 2L3
Free street parking till 9 am
Chambar is one of the best restaurants in Vancouver. Chambar was on Vancouver Magazine's top 10 restaurants in Vancouver in 2014.
7 am - 8:30am (networking till 9 am)
$30 cash or credit card
Who should attend?
- Business owners looking for more customers.
- Individuals looking to expand your network.
- People interested to meet any of our members.
- Marketing or sales people of a company looking to expand their marketing efforts.
- Aspiring entrepreneurs looking to start a business.
- Passionate business people that have established businesses and are thinking of joining a community network such as this who are ready to grow their business and become a member.
- People looking to meet registered massage therapists or printers.
We want to meet YOU!
In order to register please contact one of our members, email firstname.lastname@example.org or register here or using the form below. We do have limits on seating so please reserve your spot as soon as possible. The restaurant does require us to notify them before Tuesday at 12 pm noon how many guests will be attending. Please notify us before then to reserve your spot.