Wednesday April 22 at our BNI meeting, 7:15 am – 8:45 am
If you are looking to learn how to be consistent with your graphic design when marketing across all different mediums this presentation is for you.
Flora Gordon will take you through her showcasing how cohesive visual campaigns are developed with diverse / multi-media applications in mind
What you will learn:
- Showcase of recent examples of visual campaigns (case studies)
- Overview of the process of developing a campaign with a graphic designer / art director
- How to get the most from your campaign, by medium (best practices)
Who this will benefit?
- Businesses or organizations planning their next campaign or event, or those looking to advertise in the future.
- Businesses looking to advertise,
- Corporate Event Coordinators
- People working in communications or marketing
- Healthcare event promotions
- Non Profit organizations
- Senior care sectors