Most websites are ineffective at generating qualified buyers and converting those buyers into leads.
Do you want to learn a set system that will bring you leads to your inbox while you sleep?
Kevin Hicks from ROI Web Hosting will be sharing his secrets to Internet marketing success.
You will learn an introduction on:
- How to setup Adwords effectively
- What a conversion goal is and why are they important
- How landing pages can improve conversions
Who Should Attend:
- Business owners looking for more customers.
- Individuals looking to expand your network.
- People interested to meet any of our members.
- Marketing or sales people of a company looking to expand their marketing efforts.
- Aspiring entrepreneurs looking to start a business.
- Passionate business people that have established businesses and are thinking of joining a community network such as this who are ready to grow their business and become a member.
7 am - 9 am
February 26th, 2014
Includes networking from 7 am - 7:30 am, buffet style breakfast, coffee, juice and tea.
Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside Hotel
3rd Floor - 1133 West Hastings Street @ Thurlow
If you are interested in finding out the most effective way to gain new leads to your business register now to attend. For those interested in learning these techniques and can't attend on the day feel free to contact Kevin directly at 604-312-7962 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect:
You'll be introduced to 20+ entrepreneurs that are actively growing their business and looking to connect with other likeminded individuals. We are a friendly bunch and really enjoy meeting new people and learning about their passions and what makes them unique.
Come with a 45-60 second pitch of who you are, what your business is about and what makes you unique.
Our meetings are organized and efficient. Firstly, the members of our group tell you in the introduction pitches about who they are. This gives you some time to hear how other people talk about themselves. Once all the members have taken their turn you'll be able to stand up and tell everyone about what you do. An exellent opportunity to get your message heard.
When you arrive at registration you'll receive an envelope which contains all members business cards. This helps you stay connected if you didn't get a chance to exchange cards during the meeting.
**Note: Bring lots of business cards**