Come join us for our BNI UP Visitor Day in downtown Vancouver on August 16th, 2017 and network with like-minded fun and energetic people!
THIS IS A BNI URBAN PROFESSIONALS NETWORKING EVENT THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS TO REFER BUSINESS TO:
- Interior Designer
- Race car driver
- Marijuana Dispensary Owner
- Body Shop Owner
- Garbage or Junk Disposal
The BNI Urban Professionals are a dynamic group of business professionals that meet weekly in downtown Vancouver. Come meet us for breakfast and grow your business in the process. The food is excellent and we are outgoing and friendly people. Best of all we have fun and make business happen!
We meet Wednesday mornings. Contact one of our members or visit us as a guest by clicking the button below.
You will notice that our events are organized, efficient ways to learn about everyone's business while still having fun in the process. You'll be impressed by the amount of work that gets done before the rest of your office gets to work.
Bring a pocketful of business cards and a great attitude.
568 Beatty Street
Crosstown, Vancouver BC
Canada V6B 2L3
Free street parking till 9 am
Chambar is one of the best restaurants in Vancouver. Chambar was on Vancouver Magazine's top 10 restaurants in Vancouver in 2014.
6:45 am - 8:30am (networking till 9 am)
$30 cash or credit card
Who should attend?
- Business owners looking for more customers.
- Individuals looking to expand your network.
- People interested to meet any of our members.
- Marketing or sales people of a company looking to expand their marketing efforts.
- Aspiring entrepreneurs looking to start a business.
- Passionate business people that have established businesses and are thinking of joining a community network such as this who are ready to grow their business and become a member.
- People looking to meet home services business owners.
We want to meet YOU!
In order to register please contact one of our members, email email@example.com or register here or using the form below. We do have limits on seating so please reserve your spot as soon as possible. The restaurant does require us to notify them before Tuesday at 12 pm noon how many guests will be attending. Please notify us before then to reserve your spot.